Friday, January 23, 2009

Events Jan/Feb/Mar 2009

Hello,

It has been a while since we participated in the Brevard County Citizen’s Academy. I want to invite you to attend an event that I am coordinating in our area as the Chair of the Children’s Issues and Education Committee of the League of Women Voters of the Space coast. This free event is to promote awareness of children’s issues and to give children in Brevard County a voice. I would appreciate if you could tell your friends and co-workers about it and join us in the effort to support the wellbeing of children.

I have attached a Save the Date notice. Please call me or e-mail me with any questions. Hope to see you there. Thanks,

Marilza Novaes-Card
(321) 779-4650
What: Our Children: 2009 Brevard County Truth Tour
When: Thursday, February 19, 2009
6:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: Brevard Community College
3865 N. Wickham Rd.
Melbourne, Fl, 32935
Fee: Free of charge. Participants are encouraged to bring a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment